Customer Personal Information Protection Policy
a. Purpose of Information Security
Data collection on the website primarily includes: email, phone, customer address, etc. These are the details Kaya requires customers to mandatorily provide when registering for services and to contact for confirmation when customers register to use the services on the website to ensure consumer rights.
During the payment transaction process at website, we only retain details about the customer's paid orders. The bank account details of customers will not be stored.
Customers will be responsible for the security and retention of all service usage activities of the information when contacting and emailing.
Additionally, customers are responsible for promptly notifying the website about unauthorized, abusive, or security breach actions and storing third-party usernames and passwords to take appropriate measures.
b. Scope of Information Usage
The company uses the information provided by the customer to:
- - Provide product information and services to customers.
- - Deliver goods to customers.
- - Send notifications about information exchange activities between customers and the website, like promotional programs, customer appreciation, etc.
- - Contact and resolve special cases with customers.
- - Not use personal customer information for purposes other than verification and related transactions at website.
- - In the case of a legal requirement: The company is responsible for providing customer's personal information when requested by judicial agencies including: Prosecutor's office, court, investigative police agencies related to any legal violation of the customer. Additionally, no one has the right to infringe on the personal information of customers.
c. Information Storage Duration
Customer's personal data will be stored until there's a request for cancellation. In all other cases, the customer's personal information will be confidential on the website's server.
d. Entities Accessible to Personal Information
Entities that can access the customer's personal information are:
- - KAYA SPREAD INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM
- - Partners who have contracts to implement a portion of the service provided by KAYA SPREAD INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
- - These partners will receive information as per contract terms (can be part or all of the information depending on the contract terms to assist users using the service provided by the company.
- - State agencies when requesting the company provide user information to serve the investigation process.
- - Buyers and sellers involved in disputes and requesting the company as a mediator.
e. Address of the Personal Information Collection and Management Unit
- - KAYA SPREAD INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
- - Address: BLK 3015 BEDOK NORTH STREET 5 #06-14 SHIMEI EAST KITCHEN SINGAPORE, 486350
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Phone: +65 96911811
f. Tools for Users to Access and Edit Their Personal Data
Customers have the right to check, update, adjust, or cancel their personal information by asking Kaya to do so.
Customers can lodge complaints about the seller to the website's admin at webiste. Upon receiving these feedbacks, Kaya will verify the information; if it aligns with the customer's claims, depending on the severity, Kaya will take timely measures.
g. Commitment to Securing Customer's Personal Information
Customer's personal information on the website is absolutely confidential as per the website's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each customer's information are done only with the customer's consent unless the law dictates otherwise.
Do not use, transfer, provide, or disclose to any third party any personal information of the customer without the customer's consent.
In case the server storing the data is attacked by hackers leading to the loss of customer personal data, Kaya will notify the authorities for prompt investigation and notify the customers.
Absolute security of all customer's online transaction information, including digital invoice accounting vouchers on the website.
The website management board requires individuals registering/buying products to provide full personal related information like: Full name, contact address, email, phone, bank account number, payment card number, etc., and be legally responsible for this information. The website management board is not responsible nor addresses any complaints related to the rights of that customer if it is found that all of the customer's personal information initially provided when registering is inaccurate.
h. Mechanism for Receiving and Resolving Complaints Related to Customer Personal Information
Customers have the right to lodge complaints about personal information disclosure to third parties to the e-commerce platform management board at website to the company's address or via Email: email@example.com
The company is responsible for implementing technical and business measures to verify the contents reflected. The processing time for feedback related to customer personal information is 15 days.